Which pu-erh tea is best?
Which pu-erh tea is best?
6 Best Pu-Erh Tea 2022: Detailed Reviews
- BornTea Raw Sheng Pu-Erh Tea – best raw loose-leaf Pu-Erh.
- Yunnan Sourcing ‘Gong Ting’ – best mid-range ripened Pu-Erh from Yunnan Sourcing.
- Yunnan Sourcing Old Arbor – best high-quality aged Pu-Erh.
- Harney & Sons Ancient Tree Pu-Erh – best oldest ancient Pu-Erh.
Is pu-erh tea popular in China?
In the West, what are known as the Chinese Black Teas are actually known as Red Teas in China. The true Black Teas as they are known in China are the post-fermented (aged) teas, of which the Pu-Erh family of teas is the most famous.
How do you drink Tuo cha?
- Unwrap one Tuo Cha tea cake.
- Rinse the tea.
- Brew the tea with 8 oz.
- Steep for 3 minutes (a beginner may wish to steep for 2 minutes the first couple of days to get use to the taste)
- Drain tea soup completely.
- Drink the tea with empty stomach is a MUST.
- Breakfast may follow afterwards.
- Steep another 8 oz.
What is Yunnan pu-erh good for?
Pu-erh tea is used as medicine. Pu-erh tea is used for improving mental alertness and sharp thinking. It is also used for high cholesterol, obesity, and diabetes, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
What are the benefits of Pu-erh tea?
10 Pu-erh Tea Benefits: Weight Loss, Digestion, and More
- Weight and Fat Loss. Weight loss is the most marketed and the most popular reason people drink pu-erh tea in Asia.
- Digestive Aid.
- Diabetes Maintenance and Prevention.
- Cardiovascular Wellness.
- Skin Health.
- Cognitive Health.
- Bone Health.
How do you drink Pu-erh tea for weight loss?
After one hour of the midday meal, take a cup of raw pu-erh to remove fat and calorie absorbed from the food, and one hour after supper drink another cup of ripened pu-erh. In this way the pu-erh tea can help more in losing weight, in the mean time it will work in a healthier effect.
What are the benefits of pu-erh tea?
Is pu-erh tea healthy?
Since pu-erh tea is high in antioxidants and vitamin C, drinking a cup of this brew every day can help prevent illnesses such as the common cold and flu. Pu-erh tea is fermented, meaning it has higher concentrations of these antioxidants than non-fermented teas.
What is so special about pu-erh tea?
Earthy. Good pu-erh teas have a pronounced earthy flavor that is strong without being overpowering. This flavor is a result of the aging process, and is part of what makes pu-erh so unique and distinct from other teas.
Why is Pu-Erh so expensive?
Raw puerh tea is often sold at a much higher price point than its ripe counter part due to its ability to evolve and mature over time, with practically no expiration date.