How do you clean out your Tumblr?
How do you clean out your Tumblr?
- On the right side of the Tumblr dashboard, click Posts underneath the name of your blog.
- This should bring up a link called Mass Post Editor.
- You’ll be presented with your posts as tiles.
- Paste the following code snippet in the URL bar.
- Click Delete selected posts.
How do you mass delete posts on Tumblr 2022?
To delete multiple posts:
- Click the account icon ( ), then select your blog.
- Select the Mass Post Editor from the menu on the right.
- Click the posts you would like to delete.
- Click the delete button in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the post deletion by clicking “Ok.”
How do I hide my Tumblr dashboard posts?
Hide Existing Posts
- Click the name of your blog from the top toolbar.
- Click “Edit” next to the post you want to change.
- Select “Private” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner, then click “Save Changes” to make the post private.
How do you edit multiple tags on Tumblr?
Tumblr has a special area called the Mass Post Editor (MPE), where you may select (and unselect) multiple published posts to add or edit tags, or delete selected posts. Open the Mass Post Editor by clicking the Mass Post Editor button on your blog’s sidebar.
How do you reset tags on Tumblr?
How to Remove Tags From Your Tumblr Post
- Log in to Tumblr and click “Posts” on the right to view a list of your posts.
- Click the “Edit” button (it resembles a piece of paper and a pen) to start editing the post.
- Click the tag you want to remove. The tag deletes.
- Click “Save Post” to save the changes.
Where is Mass Post Editor Tumblr?
Click the drop-down menu at the top of the right side on Tumblr’s dashboard page and choose your blog. Click the Mass Post Editor option to open the Mass Post Editor.
How do I make my Tumblr private 2022?
On the web:
- Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of the dashboard (the little human).
- Click “Privacy” on the right side of your screen.
- Turn off “Let others see that you’re active.”
How many tags can you have on Tumblr?
7. Can Track Only 20 Tags. Limitation – When it comes to tracking tags, some users track certain tags to keep up with new content. The tracked tags will show you how many new posts are posted with that tag since the last time you’ve checked.
Is there a way to mass Unlike on Tumblr?
Mass Deleter is a new (and highly experimental) extension that allows you to mass delete drafts and unlike your liked posts. Just go to your Drafts or Likes page, and click one of the options on the sidebar. You can delete/unlike 100 or 1,000 posts with one click.
How do I use Mass Post Editor XKit?
Once you are through the pop-ups, click the New XKit icon on the dashboard. On the New XKit management panel that shows up, click Get Extensions. Search for and click Install under Mass+, and you are good to go. Load up the Mass Post Editor, and you are bound to notice the difference immediately.
How do you use tags on Tumblr?
Tagging your posts
- You don’t need to put a tag in quotes or start with a hash symbol (#).
- Hit enter to separate each tag.
- Only the first 20 tags on a post will show up in searches. After that, you’re just tagging for show.
- Tags on Tumblr can have spaces in them. They are the most legible tags on the internet. Hooray!
How do I block a specific tag on Tumblr?
Step 1: On the Tumblr dashboard, click the Account icon, and then click Settings. Step 2: Click the pencil-shaped Edit icon under the Filtering section, and then add the tag that you want to block. When done, click the Add button.
How do I filter a specific tag on Tumblr?
1 On the Tumblr mobile app, tap the Account icon. On the subsequent screen, tap the cog-shaped Settings icon. 2 Tap the option labeled General Settings, and then tap Filtering. 3 Tap the +New option, and then enter the tag that you want to filter into the pop-up box.
How to turn off Saved Searches on Tumblr?
If you have the Tumblr app, type down the search you want and look on the top right corner of the screen. You’ll see a setting button or one like that, click it and change Save this search so that it will not be a saved tag. Show activity on this post.
Does Tumblr show all your tags when you type?
you have to start typing before they’ll give you the tab suggestions, but yes, they’ll show some tags that are popular/common, but they won’t try to display everything via suggestion. The URL has been changed to yourtumblr.tumblr.com/tagged/tagiwanttodelete. Show activity on this post.