How do I add a wiki page in Jira?
How do I add a wiki page in Jira?
Create or edit a wiki page
- Go to the repository’s Wiki link in the left panel. By default, you see the wiki Home page.
- Click Create page at the top to create a new wiki page.
How do I link pages in Jira?
In Active sprints:
- Click Projects in the navigation bar and select the relevant project.
- Find the sprint that you want to create a linked page for.
- Click Linked pages at the top right of the sprint.
- Click Link page, search for the page you want, and select it.
How do I add an external link in Jira?
To insert a link on a page:
- Select some text or position your cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Choose Link on the toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+K.
- Select a page, blog post or attachment, or enter an external URL (see below for how to link to particular types of content)
How do you use table of contents wiki?
- Create or edit a wiki page.
- Place the cursor where you want the table of contents to be displayed.
- Click the Macros list in the editor toolbar. Note: If the Macros list is not available, ask the Wikis administrator to enable it.
- Select Table of Contents to add a table of contents to the page.
How do I add a wiki page in Confluence?
How do I create a new page in my Confluence wiki?
- Click on the Add Page link.
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
How do I link projects in Jira?
Choose Settings > Projects. Select the project that contains the fields you need to configure. On the Jira project configuration page, go to the Fields section. On each field where you will create links, click the Renders link.
What is anchor link in Jira?
You can use anchors to enable linking to specific locations on a page, and they can be especially useful for allowing your readers to navigate to specific parts of a long document. Anchors are invisible to the reader when the page is displayed.
How do I create a link to jump to a specific part of a page in Confluence?
Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list. Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
What are anchor links?
An anchor tag, or anchor link, is a web page element that links to another location on the same page. They are typically used for long or text-heavy pages so that visitors can jump to a specific part of the page without having to scroll as much.
How do I link to an anchor on a different page?
If the anchor you are linking to is on a different page as the link:
- In the pop-up box, click the Link to dropdown menu and select URL.
- Enter the full URL of the page followed by the # hashtag symbol, followed by the name of the anchor.
- Click Insert.
How do I add content to a wiki page?
How do I add a table to a wiki page?
To import a table, copy the desired table from excel. Go to your wiki page and click on the edit button on the top right corner of your page. Right click on the edit area where you want the table to be shown, and then click on “Paste” to insert the table into your article.
Does Jira have wiki?
Jira (/ˈdʒiːrə/ JEE-rə) is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management….Jira (software)
|Type||Bug tracking system, project management software|
Is Confluence and wiki the same thing?
The biggest difference between Confluence and other wikis, is that anyone can create content in Confluence – no special markup or syntax necessary. The Confluence editor makes it easy to format pages with layouts, make them visual with images and videos, or dynamic with macros.
Can a Jira issue be linked to multiple projects?
Unfortunately you can’t have the same issue in multiple projects, you will need to have individual issues in each project. Hope this helps! so, in that Board you will allocate issues from Service Desk and from the Jira Project.
How do I anchor a page?
Adding an Anchor Link
- Click your mouse around the text you want hyperlinked.
- Select the Editor.
- Place your cursor in front of the text (or title in this case) you want the anchor link to jump to.
- Select the Hyperlink Manager.
- Select the Anchor tab.
- Enter a name for the anchor in the Name field.
- Select OK.
How do I anchor to a specific part of a page?
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name.
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag.
- Place that complete opening tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing tag after.
How do I link to an anchor in pages?
To link to an anchor on the same page as the link:
- In Content, in the rich text editor, select the text that you want to format as a link.
- In the rich text editor panel, click the Create or edit hyperlink icon .
- In the Add link panel, in the Link type field, select External.
- In the URL field, enter #.