How big is the back of a Fiat Doblo?
How big is the back of a Fiat Doblo?
You can carry a huge amount in the Doblo. Officially the boot is 790 litres in a 5-seater model but you can get up to a huge 3,200 litres with the seats folded down.
What is Fiat Doblo Cargo?
The Fiat Doblò is a panel van and leisure activity vehicle produced by Italian automaker Fiat since 2000. It was unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in October 2000. Fiat Doblò Overview.
Is the Fiat Doblo a reliable van?
The Doblo’s proved reliable and dependable over the years – drawing on Fiat’s considerable experience in the world of commercial vehicles. It feels built to last and should stand up to a considerable degree of punishment from the user. It’s also one of the most practical vans around.
What are the internal dimensions of a Fiat Doblo?
The interior dimensions (length) of the Fiat Doblò cargo space is 71.7″ (L1), and 85.4″ (L2). The interior width of the Doblo Cargo is 68.5″ and the exterior width is 84.6″. The interior height of the Fiat Doblò is 51.4″ (H1), 61″ (H2), and 61″ (H3). The wheelbase lengths are 122.4″ (SWB).
Do Fiat Doblo seats fold flat?
All the seats in rows two and three tumble and fold or can be removed altogether. If you do that, there’s an enormous 3200-litres on offer.
How long is a Fiat Doblo van?
Overall Dimensions The short wheelbase is 4406mm long and the long wheelbase 4756mm, the width of 1832mm is the same for both, whereas the height for the long wheelbase has a maximum roof height of 1845mm and 2125mm when unladen.
Is the Fiat Doblo the same as a Vauxhall Combo?
1. Vauxhall Combo Cargo. The last Vauxhall Combo was mechanically identical to the Fiat Doblo. But Vauxhall is now part of the same group as Peugeot and Citroen, and the new Combo is based on the Citroen Berlingo/Peugeot Partner.
Does Fiat Doblo have Bluetooth?
To access Bluetooth® mode, press the “Source” button under the Media Menu of the Home Page, and then select “Bluetooth® Audio”.
What are the most common problems with a used Fiat Doblò MPV?
Fiat Doblo Common Problems and Solutions
- Slow Starting. Problem:
- Loud Tapping and Dark Smoke. Problem:
- Complete Electrical Malfunction. Problem:
- Bumping Sound From Rear. Problem:
- Sudden Overheating. Problem:
- Knocking noise from wheels. Problem:
- Central locking not unlocking rear doors.
- Wandering or bumping noise on cornering.
What engine is in Fiat Doblò?
The 1.4-litre petrol engine option is the entry-point in the Doblo Cargo range but the vast majority of buyers will take one of the MultiJet II common-rail diesels. From a fuel economy point of view these units do well, with the 1.3-litre MultiJet II turning in a 56.5mpg showing on the combined cycle.
How long is the boot on a Fiat Doblo?
In pure numbers, from the rear doors to the bulkhead it’s between 1820-2170mm long, and between its wheel arches there’s 1230mm. The load-bay height is 1305mm if you opt for the standard roof and 1550mm for the high-roof XL.
How much can I tow with a Fiat Doblo?
The towing capacity of the Fiat Doblo supports up to 1500kg. This is a braked figure, while the maximum load for any vehicle without using trailer brakes is 750kg, if rated to tow that much in the first place.
Is a Fiat Doblo a commercial vehicle?
Versatile and modular, the new Doblò is the commercial vehicle top of its category that offers different seating and space configurations, providing you maximum comfort on your driving while transporting the most varied goods.
What is the cheapest van to run?
Most Economical Small Vans
- CITROEN BERLINGO / PEUGEOT PARTNER. Citroen Berlingo 1.6 BlueHDi 100 S&S M Enterprise/Driver – 67.3 mpg.
- RENAULT KANGOO / MERCEDES CITAN. Renault Kangoo 1.5 ML19 Energy dCi 75 – 65.7 mpg.
- FIAT DOBLO CARGO.
- TOYOTA PROACE.
- FORD TRANSIT CUSTOM.
- RENAULT TRAFIC.
- FIAT DUCATO.
- CITROEN RELAY / PEUGEOT BOXER.
Which small van has the largest cargo space?
Top 5 Small Vans By Payload
- Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi L2H1- 1005kg.
- Citroen Berlingo M1000, Peugeot Partner 1000 Standard, Vauxhall Combo L1 2300, Toyota Proace City Long – 1000kg.
- Ford Transit Connect 220L1 – 876kg.
- Renault Kangoo L3H1 & Nissan NV250 L2 – 800kg.
- Volkswagen Caddy C20+ – 738kg.
How do I connect my phone to my Fiat?
How to Connect Your Phone to your FIAT’s Bluetooth
- Hit the main button.
- Scroll to settings, user pairing.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select Blue&ME.
- Enter the PIN displayed on your dashboard.
- The Bluetooth with now pair with your FIAT 500.
What engine is in Fiat Doblo?
Does Fiat Doblo have a turbo?
Fiat Doblo 1.6 Multijet 16v – Specifications (2010-) With 104 BHP, the turbocharged 1.6 Litre 16v Inline 4 diesel engine accelerates this Doblo 1.6 Multijet 16v to 62 mph in 13.4 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 102 mph.
Can a Fiat Doblo tow a caravan?
So long as you’re not in a hurry, the Doblo makes a reasonable tow car. However, it takes a tedious 28.2 seconds to go from 30-60mph with a caravan in tow. The Doblo stops better than it goes, needing 11.8 metres to come to a standstill from 30mph in damp conditions.